The Nobel Prize: Ideas Changing the World is a travelling exhibition about Alfred Nobel, the Nobel Prize, the Laureates, and how Nobel Prize-awarded efforts have shaped and continue to change our world.
The Nobel Prize: Ideas Changing the World uses unique objects and documents, original artistic interpretations, and advanced exhibition techniques.
The exhibition consists of five pavilions dealing with five different themes:
- The Nobel Prize provides an introduction to the Nobel Prize and its areas.
- Alfred Nobel presents Alfred Nobel, his inventions and industrial operations, and the background to his will.
- The Nobel Prize Over the Decades gives an overvew of the history of the Nobel Prize, and of the Laureates and their work.
- The Nobel Prize in Our Daily Lives demonstrates the link between Nobel Prize-awarded efforts and phenomena in everyday life.
- The Nobel Prize and the Future addresses the question of how Nobel Prize-awarded discoveries may affect the future and of what future Nobel Prizes may involve.
9 January–12 February 2017
Art&Science Museum, Singapore
6 November 2015–24 January 2016
Burj Khalifa, Dubai
29 March–7 May 2015
The Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, New Delhi, India
31 October–11 December 2014
Fundação Getulio Vargas, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
13 March–19 April 2014
Federação das Indústria do Estado de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
11 November–10 December 2013