Public holidays and changed opening hours 2022
Saturday 24 December: Christmas Eve – Closed
Sunday 25 December: Christmas Day – Closed
Monday 26 December: Boxing Day – Closed
Saturday 31 December: New Years Eve – Closed
Monday 1 January: New Years Day – Closed
The shop is closed December 24-January 1
The Nobel Week
Monday 5 December: Closed
Tuesday 6 December: 17-20
Wednesday 7 December: 11-20
Thursday 8 December: 11-18
Friday 9 December: 11-21
Saturday 10 December: 11-18
Sunday 11 December: 11-17
- We only accept payment card at the moment. This applies to all our pay-stations.
- Advance tickets are not available.
- During the period 1 October 2022 – 29 January 2023, admission to our exhibition Life Eternal at Liljevalchs art gallery is included with the purchase of an admission ticket to the Nobel Prize Museum.
Children (up to 18 years)
Senior citizens (+65 years)
Groups (at least 15 persons)
100 SEK per person
- Members of the Nobel Prize Museum have free admission. Read more here.
- School groups: special terms
- GoCity Stockholm Pass, Stockholm Key of Honour, ICOM, AAM, SMI, authorised tour guides, WFTGA, RSM
- Guides are warmly welcome together with their groups.
- Read more about the Nobel Prize Museum’s own guided tours for groups and book here.
Nobel Prize Museum
Börshuset, Stortorget 2, Old Town, Stockholm
Metro: Gamla Stan
Bus lines: 2, 3, 53, 55, 57, and 76. Stop Slottsbacken or Riddarhustorget
Audio Guide: Experience Nobel Prize Museum
Find the free audio guide at audio.nobelprizemuseum.se (use your own phone)
Eleven languages available: Svenska, English, Español, Deutsch, Italiano
The staff of the museum talk about Alfred Nobel, the history of the Nobel Prize, which institutions select the Nobel laureates, which laureates that have donated objects to our gallery and much more.